1. MINIMUM AGE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IS 10 YEARS OLD.
2. ALL MARKERS MUST HAVE A BARREL SLEEVE, WE DO NOT ACCEPT BARREL PLUGS.
3. ALL MARKERS MUST SHOOT 300 FPS OR LESS.
4. THE MAXIMUM RATE OF FIRE IS 10.5 B.P.S.
5. BARREL SLEEVES MUST BE ON AT ALL TIMES WHEN NOT ON THE FIELD OF PLAY.
6. CERTIFIED PAINTBALL GOGGLES MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES WHEN IN / NEAR AREA OF PLAY.
7. FOR ALL PERSONS RENTING EQUIPMENT - DO NOT REMOVE YOUR N2 TANK. OUR EMPLOYEE AT THE CO2 STATION WILL REMOVE IT TO FILL. ALSO - YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGED OR LOST RENTAL EQUIPMENT.
8. FOR THOSE WHO HAVE THEIR OWN EQUIPMENT USING N2 - YOU MAY HAVE OUR EMPLOYEE REMOVE THE TANK FOR YOU TO BE FILLED OR YOU MAY REMOVE IT YOURSELF - HOWEVER, YOU MUST HAVE THE TANK WITH THE BOTTOM STRAIGHT TO THE GROUND AND IT MUST BE DONE AWAY FROM OTHER CUSTOMERS.
9. NO SMOKING IN ANY AREA OF PLAY - SMOKING LIMITED TO GRAVEL AND PARKING AREAS.
10. NO SHOOTING IN THE SAFE / PARKING AREA
11. NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS OF ANY TYPE
12. NO SHOOTING THE REFS, WILDLIFE OR OVER THE NETS
13. NO PHYSICAL CONTACT WITH EMPLOYEES OR OTHER CUSTOMERS
14. NO CLIMBING TREES or MOVING BUNKERS
15. NO REAL WEAPONS OR TRAPS OF ANY KIND
16. NO TOOLS OUT ON THE FIELD
17. NO FULLY AUTO OR BURST - SEMI AUTO ONLY
18. NO OVERSHOOTING
19. NO WIPING OFF HITS
20. NO EXCESSIVE USE OF FOUL LANGUAGE
BRING YOUR OWN PAINT POLICY
The type of paint you can bring, can and will vary continuously throughout the season. If you are unsure please call us first and ask! We do not make any exceptions.
CURRENTLY BANNED PAINTS:
1. Light blue fill
2. Red fill
3. White fill
4. Any color Monster Ball
5. Any color Infinity
6. Any color Basic Training
7. Any color JT Annihilation
8. Any brand of winter mix
9. First Strike rounds
We take the preservation of this property very seriously. The paints we choose to disallow have proven to be unfriendly to our trees and underbrush therefore, it cannot be used here at the Badlandz. In some cases Monster Ball and winter fill will not break on contact rendering them a safety concern.
Sorry if this poses an inconvenience but our woods matter.
Bottomline, Don't do it! We have worked long and hard spending hundred's of thousands of dollars to make The Badlandz the facility that it is. At no point did we do this so people can setup a temporary shop to make a quick buck while hurting our sales or other legitimate dealers. If we catch you we will bounce you forever.
You may not advertise or solicit for other businesses at our field. Do not pass out flyers and do not put stickers everywhere, do not hang banners. If you own a business or just really, really like somebody that does and don't like us..... Just stay home or go to their world class facility. Don't disrespect ours.
WALK-ON & TOURNAMENT PLAYERS:
In an ongoing effort to make the game more affordable to our regular (more experienced) customers The Badlandz allows you to bring your own paint. We may at our sole discretion and without prior warning, disallow certain brands or types of paintballs. Reasons may include but are not limited to; inappropriate color (red), excessively thick shells, heavily staining fills, If we feel a manufacturer is "dumping" paint in our area to adversely effect other brands sales. Also keep in mind that we let you bring your own paint, this does not mean you can sell paint. (Please see advertising and sales)